Do you ship or sell Marijuana/Cannabis?
- No, we deal in accessories NOT Cannabis
What is the ordering cut off to get this months box?
- Pre-Orders open on the 15th of every month for the upcoming months box. i.e. on May 15 pre-orders will open for the June box
- All current month boxes are open for sale until the 15th of the same month or until they are sold out. i.e. June's box will stop selling on June 15 unless sold out sooner.
- SECURE YOUR GLASS, WE SELL OUT FAST! We can't stress this enough! We work with AMAZING Canadian Wholesalers and small businesses to secure some truly unique pieces for our boxes...but only in limited quantities. Being on subscription or pre-ordering your box makes sure you get yours!
Where do you ship and how much is shipping?
- WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN CANADA
- CANADA - FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN CANADA for all subscription boxes/boxes and build your own packs
- 20.00 flat fee for all other products - Domestic Canadian shipping
Do subscriptions automatically renew?
- No, all subscriptions are pre-paid
- No recurring payments
How can I pay for my subscription and/or order?
- We know not everyone has a credit card or likes to pay that way. Currently we offer two ways to pay for your order.
- Credit card
- Canada only: Email money transfer.
- Nope, one time purchases are available
Can I get a refund?
- Yes! Our subscriptions are 100% satisfaction guaranteed! If you are unhappy with your box/envelope and all products are unused, all you have to do is get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll make it right! You can return your unopened and unused box/envelope for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Shipping and handling costs will not be covered on refunds where boxes/envelopes have been returned after 7 day period or products have been used.
When does Canadian High Club boxes ship?
- DUE TO COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS ARE EXPECTED. WE SHIP VIA CANADA POST AND WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A TRACKING NUMBER FOR ALL ELIGIBLE ORDERS.
- TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED: Canada Post website is your best friend! We do not have any further insight once your package has been given to Canada Post for shipping.
- NO TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED: Item is sent via Canada Post general mail (no tracking). Items can take up to 20 business days (excluding holidays and weekends) to get to you.
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRE-ORDERS: WE SHIP ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH. EX. JUNE 5 is the first Friday in June
- We will send an automatic order confirmation via email when the order is placed and then another automated email once the order has shipped with your Canada Post tracking #.
- Reminder: OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT AUTO RENEW! Therefore you will receive an email near the end of your subscription asking if you would like to renew. You are under no obligation to do so.
- SUBSCRIPTION UPDATE: AS OF MARCH 27 2021 - DUE TO COVID ALL 3, 6 & 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SINGLE MONTH BOX PURCHASES WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE. This change is temporary and has been implemented due to rising challenges we face around stock availability, rising product costs and shipping delays due to COVID.
How do I track my box?
- We ship via. Canada post, once your order is shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking number for all eligible orders. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking information to be updated by Canada post.
- Canada Post does not provide tracking numbers for orders sent via general mail. Please know it can take up to 20 business days (no weekends or holidays) to be delivered.
Do I get what I see in the picture for the Hotbox and/or Chronic Cargo?
- Flavours and colours of items are sent at random for all subscription boxes
- If we run out of stock for an item within a Hotbox or Chronic Cargo, we reserve the right to change the item for an equal valued item.
- We offer one free replacement for any glass that arrives broken. Send a picture of your package and broken unused glass to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your package.
How can I contact Canadian High Club?